Medicaid or Home Care Consultation. Call us.

Assistance with Medicare and Medicaid Homecare Services

Help you with all you need to get Medicare and Medicaid for you and your family

Assistance with Homecare Services Eligibility

Bringing a loved one home from a hospital or rehab facility can be challenging enough on its own, without having to make arrangements for at-home assistance. There are 2 areas we are specifically able to help:

  1. Medicare Benefit

    Short Term HomeCare - Medicare HomeCare Benefit (Maximum Hours: 35 hours per week)

    CHHA (Certified Home Care Agency)

    Connect Care Advisory Group will guide you on selecting the right Certified Home Health Agency (CHHA) service for your loved one. CHHAs provide what is commonly known as “visiting nurse” services, as well as physical or occupational (PT/OT) or speech therapy in the home, “home health aide” (HHA) services, and medical supplies. We will:

    • Educate you on Medicare CHHA services and what they will each pay for
    • Assists in maximizing your Medicare services and ensure they are up and running in a timely fashion.
    • Advocate on your behalf during all communications with Medicare CHHA services
  2. Medicaid Benefit

    Long Term HomeCare (Maximum 24 hours) per day

    CDPAP (Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program)

    Between 44 and 54 million people provide care for a disabled or elderly loved one in the United States, and that number will continue to escalate quickly as baby boomers age.

    Medicaid has a little-known provision that can help those who are struggling to care for a loved one. The Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program, or CDPAP, lets you decide what kind of help you need and when you need it. You decide who to hire – caregivers you trust and feel comfortable with. This can include a friend or family member such as a son or daughter, an aunt or cousin, as long as they don’t live in your home with you. Even your personal care giver, assistant, or a parent of a disabled child.

Eligibility Requirements for Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Program:

  • Must be a US resident or citizen.
  • Valid Social Security Number, EIN number or a valid working Visa is needed.

Most states require that you or the person directing the care complete an application. Please reach out to Connect Care Advisory Group for an application form.

Did you know that…

  • Caregivers suffer from an increased risk of depression, anxiety disorders, diminished immune system, and a greater incidence of hospitalization than non-caregivers.
  • 1 in 8 caregivers will become injured as a direct result of caregiving
  • As much as $659,000 in wages, pensions and Social Security could be lost by a “career” family caregiver.
  • Half of the caregivers say caregiving has resulted in less time with family and friends. Approximately 50% also reported giving up vacations, hobbies, and social activities Connect Care Advisory Group can provide education, support, and guidance to caregivers.

Caregiver Support

Caregiving is the act of assisting someone you care about who is elderly and/or disabled and unable to care for themselves. Caring for a loved one can be both rewarding and overwhelming at the same time.